OK – So I’m going to start posting again. However, my intent now is not so much to follow the line of thinking I originally intended but, rather, to just start increasing my presence in the blogosphere. I, like many, feel I do have things to say . . . some of which might actually be useful to others. Perhaps not, but most of us don’t write fully expecting what we have to say will be universally accepted. So I will blather and pontificate some here. I won’t rant, though. I have another blog for that.
Coming back online
About Rick Ladd
Search this site.
Me on Gravatar
That's me in the yellow shirt! Born in 1947, I am an officially retired pensioner who remains intensely interested in, and fascinated by, Systems Thinking, Decision Intelligence, Knowledge Management, and Business in general. I am also highly conversant in such concepts as innovation and ideation, collaborative tools and strategies, crowd sourcing, and the use of social media to accomplish goals ranging from improving business processes to promoting small retail businesses. Recently I began a new career as an editor/proofreader and have done a bit of technical writing as well. There's lots more where that came from. Need some help? Perhaps another set of eyes? Contact me. Talk is cheap.
- I wore a Nielssen Schlongomometer for several years back in the eighties. ;) fb.me/1yaW7aPnA --> 13 hours ago
- "The future of computing might just come from... slime molds! Turns out these uber smart, super weird molds can do... fb.me/OEfI22vQ --> 15 hours ago
- Sad, but no doubt true. fb.me/356migFti --> 15 hours ago
- Over at New York Magazine, Dan Amira said the billboard “seems specifically crafted to make Palin’s head explode... fb.me/1DP3GjKuB --> 16 hours ago
- Just in case some have yet to see this. Uncle George says it wins the Internet today. fb.me/2U8NcKH6U --> 20 hours ago
Little Ol’ Me
DISCLAIMERThe views expressed herein are those of the author. Any opinions regarding the value or worth of particular business processes, whether at his former place of employment, at a current client's enterprise, or in general, are his responsibility alone.
- Ackoff advertising aging authorship Beer Blogging blogs Books cell phone children clarity Collaboration communication Community Computing death Deming Design Dialectics E2.0 Economics editing Engagement Enterprise Enterprise 2.0 Facebook family Food Foursquare Friends grammar Health Holidays Information innovation Knowledge Knowledge Management Learning Life LinkedIn Marketing meetings Memory mistakes NASA Organizational Dynamics Philosophy photos politics postaweek2011 Presentation Rain Relationships Religion restaurants retail retirement Rocketdyne Sales school Service sharing Small Business social computing Socialism Social Media Space Shuttle SSME Systems Thinking Technology twitter Understanding Wisdom Writing Yelp