OK – So I’m going to start posting again. However, my intent now is not so much to follow the line of thinking I originally intended but, rather, to just start increasing my presence in the blogosphere. I, like many, feel I do have things to say . . . some of which might actually be useful to others. Perhaps not, but most of us don’t write fully expecting what we have to say will be universally accepted. So I will blather and pontificate some here. I won’t rant, though. I have another blog for that.
Coming back online
About Rick Ladd
Help Send My 8th Grade Daughter Aimee to DC & NY
Search this site.
- Follow Systems Savvy on WordPress.com
What will be the impact of todays decisions, tomorrow?
Better manage complexity in running your organization, regardless of size. Contact me.
My Gravatar Profile
Born in 1947, I am an officially retired pensioner who remains intensely interested in, and fascinated by, Systems Thinking, Decision Intelligence, Knowledge Management, and Business in general. I am also conversant in such concepts as innovation and ideation, collaborative tools and strategies, crowd sourcing, and the use of social media to accomplish goals ranging from improving business processes to promoting small retail businesses. Recently I began a new career as an editor/proofreader and have done a bit of technical writing as well. There's lots more where that came from. Need some help? Perhaps another set of eyes? Contact me. The first one's free! ;0)
DISCLAIMERThe views expressed herein are those of the author. Any opinions regarding the value or worth of particular business processes, tools, or procedures, whether at his former place of employment, at a current client's enterprise, or in general, are his responsibility alone.
- #SCOTUS, esp. Scalia, Alito, et al view the law thru the same lens @jimInhofe (snowball) views climate change. --> 3 hours ago
- RT @andendall: The best argument for Public Education buff.ly/1DWb0Sp http://t.co/kqMhebdK5D --> 13 hours ago
- Sending my deepest disrespect to the State of Abalama (sic . . . and sick). #LuvUAlabama #CA http://t.co/DmmfCMGWqF --> 17 hours ago
- RT @YouTube: #SNL40 is on YouTube. Let the smile cover your face. goo.gl/yKV7zd http://t.co/mflZuiYLsr --> 1 week ago
- RT @SCalaisS: #RudyGiuliani knows a lot about love - ask Judi, his 3rd wife, whom he started dating while still married #ReadThis 👉 http://… --> 1 week ago
Little Ol’ Me