OK – So I’m going to start posting again. However, my intent now is not so much to follow the line of thinking I originally intended but, rather, to just start increasing my presence in the blogosphere. I, like many, feel I do have things to say . . . some of which might actually be useful to others. Perhaps not, but most of us don’t write fully expecting what we have to say will be universally accepted. So I will blather and pontificate some here. I won’t rant, though. I have another blog for that.
Coming back online
About Rick Ladd
Search this site.
- Follow Systems Savvy on WordPress.com
Currently contracted to the Program Office of a small rocket thruster program at Aerojet Rocketdyne, I remain interested in Knowledge Management, the Learning Organization, and the processes relevant to communication, collaboration, and findability in medium to large organizations.
My Gravatar Profile
Born in 1947, I was an officially retired pensioner, but in January of 2015 I returned to work as a contractor at Aerojet Rocketdyne. I remain intensely interested in, and fascinated by, Systems Thinking, Decision Intelligence, Knowledge Management, and Business in general. I am also conversant in such concepts as innovation and ideation, collaborative tools and strategies, crowd sourcing, and the use of social media to accomplish goals ranging from improving business processes to promoting small retail businesses. I also have done some freelancing as an editor/proofreader and have done a bit of technical writing as well. There's lots more where that came from. Need some help? Perhaps another set of eyes? Contact me. The first one's free! ;0)
DISCLAIMERThe views expressed herein are those of the author. Any opinions regarding the value or worth of particular business processes, tools, or procedures, whether at his former place of employment, at a current client's enterprise, or in general, are his responsibility alone.
- Join @RBReich and sign the petition: Condemn @RealDonaldTrump's dangerous bigotry act.democracyforamerica.com/s/76882.7dNIiP --> 6 hours ago
- Talking To Myself . . . Almost rickladd.com/2015/11/16/tal… --> 1 week ago
- Dear @SearsCares Just want you to know I haven't forgotten how terrible your customer service is #BaitandSwitch. Never shopping with u again --> 1 week ago
- RT @Libertea2012: Sanders Rightfully Called Republicans Un-American Cowards For Trying To Suppress… politicususa.com/2015/11/07/san… #UniteBlue http… --> 2 weeks ago
- Tell the @californiapuc to stand up for jobs, not utility profits! action.solarcity.com/ca --> 2 weeks ago
Little Ol’ Me