OK – So I’m going to start posting again. However, my intent now is not so much to follow the line of thinking I originally intended but, rather, to just start increasing my presence in the blogosphere. I, like many, feel I do have things to say . . . some of which might actually be useful to others. Perhaps not, but most of us don’t write fully expecting what we have to say will be universally accepted. So I will blather and pontificate some here. I won’t rant, though. I have another blog for that.
Coming back online
About Rick Ladd
Comments are disabled.
Help Send My 8th Grade Daughter Aimee to DC & NY
Search this site.
- Follow Systems Savvy on WordPress.com
What will be the impact of todays decisions, tomorrow?
Better manage complexity in running your organization, regardless of size. Contact me.
My Gravatar Profile
Born in 1947, I am an officially retired pensioner who remains intensely interested in, and fascinated by, Systems Thinking, Decision Intelligence, Knowledge Management, and Business in general. I am also conversant in such concepts as innovation and ideation, collaborative tools and strategies, crowd sourcing, and the use of social media to accomplish goals ranging from improving business processes to promoting small retail businesses. Recently I began a new career as an editor/proofreader and have done a bit of technical writing as well. There's lots more where that came from. Need some help? Perhaps another set of eyes? Contact me. The first one's free! ;0)
DISCLAIMERThe views expressed herein are those of the author. Any opinions regarding the value or worth of particular business processes, tools, or procedures, whether at his former place of employment, at a current client's enterprise, or in general, are his responsibility alone.
- How's that firehose working out for you? Does Your OCD Conflict With Your ADD? wp.me/paiNK-Lh --> 2 hours ago
- Once a dork, always a dork. @DennisPrager - King of the "Asses laden with books." #NoJew #HatefulMan --> 4 hours ago
- Good grief! @DennisPrager should be ashamed of himself. He's no Jew in my book. He's a hateful man wearing a Halloween mask of compassion. --> 4 hours ago
- RT @dankeldsen: What does @rickladd's review of The Gen Z Effect say? buff.ly/1rSCIHO --> 5 hours ago
- RT @SCE: Downed power lines don't always spark or hum. Always assume a downed line is energized and call 911. http://t.co/7oxs1ZhN14 --> 5 hours ago
Little Ol’ Me
- Ackoff advertising aging Blogging blogs Books cell phone children Collaboration communication Community complexity death Decision Intelligence Decision Modeling decision science Deming Design E2.0 Economics editing Engagement Enterprise Enterprise 2.0 Facebook family Food Foursquare Friends Health Holidays Information innovation Knowledge Knowledge Management Learning Life LinkedIn Marketing meetings Memory mistakes music NASA Organizational Dynamics Philosophy politics postaweek2011 Quantellia Rain Relationships Religion retail retirement Rocketdyne Rotary Sales school Service sharing Small Business social computing Social Media Space Shuttle SSME systems Systems Thinking Technology twitter Understanding Vietnam Wisdom World Modeler Writing Yelp