OK – So I’m going to start posting again. However, my intent now is not so much to follow the line of thinking I originally intended but, rather, to just start increasing my presence in the blogosphere. I, like many, feel I do have things to say . . . some of which might actually be useful to others. Perhaps not, but most of us don’t write fully expecting what we have to say will be universally accepted. So I will blather and pontificate some here. I won’t rant, though. I have another blog for that.
Coming back online
About Rick Ladd
Search this site.
What will be the impact of todays decisions, tomorrow?
Better manage complexity in running your organization, regardless of size. Contact me.
My Gravatar Profile
Born in 1947, I am an officially retired pensioner who remains intensely interested in, and fascinated by, Systems Thinking, Decision Intelligence, Knowledge Management, and Business in general. I am also conversant in such concepts as innovation and ideation, collaborative tools and strategies, crowd sourcing, and the use of social media to accomplish goals ranging from improving business processes to promoting small retail businesses. Recently I began a new career as an editor/proofreader and have done a bit of technical writing as well. There's lots more where that came from. Need some help? Perhaps another set of eyes? Contact me. The first one's free! ;0)
DISCLAIMERThe views expressed herein are those of the author. Any opinions regarding the value or worth of particular business processes, tools, or procedures, whether at his former place of employment, at a current client's enterprise, or in general, are his responsibility alone.
- They have mostly goyishe bagels here. @ Panera Bread instagram.com/p/rLKEUGTN3n/ --> 8 hours ago
- @edzille8 @SCE Came back on here around 2:45. No idea what happened. --> 9 hours ago
- Sorry. Came back on here about 2:45. --> 9 hours ago
- @SCE U2 --> 10 hours ago
- @SCE You lied! Power's back. ;) Thanks again for being responsive. It does make a difference. --> 10 hours ago
Little Ol’ Me
- Ackoff advertising aging authorship Blogging blogs Books cell phone children Collaboration communication Community complexity death Decision Intelligence Decision Modeling decision science Deming Design E2.0 Economics editing Engagement Enterprise Enterprise 2.0 Facebook family Food Foursquare Friends Health Holidays Information innovation Knowledge Knowledge Management Learning Life LinkedIn Marketing meetings Memory mistakes NASA Observable Work Organizational Dynamics Philosophy politics postaweek2011 Quantellia Rain Relationships Religion restaurants retail retirement Rocketdyne Sales Service sharing Small Business social computing Social Media space Space Shuttle SSME systems Systems Thinking Technology twitter Understanding Wisdom World Modeler Writing Yelp