OK – So I’m going to start posting again. However, my intent now is not so much to follow the line of thinking I originally intended but, rather, to just start increasing my presence in the blogosphere. I, like many, feel I do have things to say . . . some of which might actually be useful to others. Perhaps not, but most of us don’t write fully expecting what we have to say will be universally accepted. So I will blather and pontificate some here. I won’t rant, though. I have another blog for that.
Coming back online
About Rick Ladd
Search this site.
What will be the impact of todays decisions, tomorrow?
Better manage complexity in running your organization, regardless of size. Contact me.
My Gravatar Profile
Born in 1947, I am an officially retired pensioner who remains intensely interested in, and fascinated by, Systems Thinking, Decision Intelligence, Knowledge Management, and Business in general. I am also conversant in such concepts as innovation and ideation, collaborative tools and strategies, crowd sourcing, and the use of social media to accomplish goals ranging from improving business processes to promoting small retail businesses. Recently I began a new career as an editor/proofreader and have done a bit of technical writing as well. There's lots more where that came from. Need some help? Perhaps another set of eyes? Contact me. The first one's free! ;0)
DISCLAIMERThe views expressed herein are those of the author. Any opinions regarding the value or worth of particular business processes, tools, or procedures, whether at his former place of employment, at a current client's enterprise, or in general, are his responsibility alone.
- @EdwardTufte Here's something to raise your hackles, Professor - data.heapanalytics.com/how-to-lie-wit… --> 1 day ago
- Lunch!! (at The East Coast Pizza Company) [pic] — path.com/p/26xheM --> 1 day ago
- RT @BlueDuPage: A Brief History of Big Tax Breaks for Oil Companies bit.ly/1n61E00 #tcot #p2 http://t.co/qoNELaHbCe --> 2 days ago
- RT @JohnFugelsang: If you're mad that ppl 'play the race card' maybe try being mad at 400 years of a stacked deck. --> 2 days ago
- @rawn LOL! Good to know I'm not the only one who's been afflicted by that web of connections. I was afraid it was my age. ;) --> 2 days ago
Little Ol’ Me
- Ackoff advertising aging authorship Blogging blogs Books cell phone children Collaboration communication Community complexity Computing death Decision Modeling decision science Deming Design Dialectics E2.0 Economics editing Engagement Enterprise Enterprise 2.0 Facebook family Food Foursquare Friends grammar Health Holidays Information innovation Knowledge Knowledge Management Learning Life LinkedIn Marketing meetings Memory mistakes NASA Organizational Dynamics Philosophy politics postaweek2011 Rain Relationships Religion restaurants retail retirement Rocketdyne Sales school Service sharing Small Business social computing Socialism Social Media Space Shuttle SSME systems Systems Thinking Technology twitter Understanding Wisdom Writing Yelp