I am a VIP guest taking part in a unique opportunity to engage in an interactive discussion about the growing influence of social technology in business.
On February 8-11, 2011 I will be joining IBM to host their Social Business Jam where we will cooperatively explore the value of social technology in business, the mitigation of its risks, and the management system required to drive the social transformation required for its use. This web-based event will provide an unrivalled opportunity for thousands of leaders from around the world to pool their knowledge and experiences, and to examine this next generation of business. I urge you to participate. Learn more here: www.ibm.com/social/businessjam
There will be 5 discussion forums occurring simultaneously, where participants can join any time during the event. The subjects of these forums are:
- Building the Social Business of the Future
- Building Participatory Organizations Through Social Adoption
- Using Social to Understand and Engage with Customers
- What does Social mean for IT?
- Identifying Risks and Establishing Governance
Participation does not require your full-time involvement during the 72 hours of the event. You can log-in to the Jam whenever you are available, and spend as much time as you want to comment, read or engage in topic areas you find most interesting. We’re looking forward to your participation!
Please join me in this exciting conversation about the new era of business:
1. Register for the Jam: Please register for the Jam via this link: http://ibm.co/joinsbjam
2. Spread the word about the Jam: Please help us generate buzz about this upcoming event via Twitter (#sbjam) and other channels of communication you have access to.